Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Well Well Well


Check this out!

2ndly…

Behold Readers!

LOL

I’m sorry for hiding my blog for a week or two…I’ve been to busy to post
a new blog hence I’ve decided to take a step back from this blogging-world (agak menyampah ngn statement nie…huhuhu)

3rdly

It’s finally autumn here and the weather is damn nice…but freezing at night. I love autumn. It’s like the gothic-version of spring. Hehe….i cant really explain it but that’s how I see it.

There’s main event for every season here (or elsewhere perhaps) …

Winter – Snowboarding … I am definitely going this year… Insya Allah….

Spring – Hanami (hanami ke? Jadi confuse jap)…anyway it literally means watching-flower… so hanami is actually picnic under the Sakura Trees that would blossoms for few weeks usually late march to early april every year. Its pretty awesome cuz the sakura would slowly fell like snow…giving us owh-so-romantic-feeling … (hence the name snow-drop in some country .. & cherry-blossoms in other)…

Summer – Hanabi Taikai ( Firework Display and I mean massive firework display…including up to 2-3 hours of display with lots of different colour and shape of firework…so far my favorite is the shape of Heart and Smiley..there’s also bow/candy, some Japanese character, sunflower, flower, fish, famous Japanese cartoons etc) ..this is my favorite…I never get bored watching this…

Then now Autumn! So usually we will go and se the autumn leaves… koyou is what the called it… this year I was so lucky cuz my fiancé (ehemm…I m mentioning you real nicely here! :p ) ….my fiancé organize a doraibu (road-trip) to Sendai and on our way, we make a stop at Zao Echoline…the view was definitely breathtaking..so unbelievably beautiful….my camera and photo-taking technique definitely didn’t do justice to the scenic view…but maybe this can give u the idea…


the sky is crazy-beautiful that day. Crazy-Beautiful! That is where i discovered my clouds-fetish! :p


this is Zao Echoline...its actually a highway(?) i dont know how to describe it....imagine how we used to hike into the wild? well this is driving-into the nature....the road is amazing! its crazy how they manage to maintain such a good road (not bumpy watsoever) in this secluded but tourist-packed area!






oh well...the truth is, we went there a little bit early...hence the leaves are not totally 'autumnized' yet...

Indah kan ciptaan Allah… ;)

p/s: my deepest condolences to all Indonesian for the enraging act of Mother nature on their land… I know my country will definitely send rescue-team…so jangan attack diaorg k? we are just tryin to help..Let puts our differences aside for a while and unite as human…