Thursday, October 7, 2010

i m still me

i believed that my past posts are quite heavy
...and someone told me to be more careful with my words...
thank you for the reminder...
i was just speaking my mind n what's on my mind are actually really heavy...isk...if only u guys can get into my mind n see things from my point of view.

ok

lets talk about something lighter...

i m thinking of getting japanese driving license...
i m still thinking about it n so far all i've ever did is casually browsing through website regarding the written-test. that is so me...thinking deep n hard about so many thingsss....
in japan its a True or False question...n we need to at least get 7 right out of 10 questions... its a logical question actually.. e.g It is ok for you to drive after you took a small amount of alcohol or drugs, and did not feel dizzy. True or False? (try jawab!)
...here are some of other questions





;)
its not that hard i guess....i just need to study the road-signs in japan....it can be quite different than what we have back home....
gosh..i really want that license! wish me luck! :D