Friday, February 12, 2010

xda cerita...cuma ceriti...

obviously i have nothing much to say....skadar rambling dalam blog.....ramble ramblu....hmmm



its getting colder here...just when i thought its getting warm...the temperature drops again.....now its about -1 degree Celsius....its supposed to snow earlier today…but it rain instead…..the snow comes with the rain and melted right before it touches the land….you can actually see white snow drops together with the rain…. It wouldn’t be this awfully cold if it’s snowing instead…cuz then I can focus on the snow rather than thinking about how cold it is and how my hand is aching from the cold…due to the fact that I have yet to buy myself at least a pair of gloves…

Valentine’s Day will be celebrated nationwide on Sunday … or more precisely on 14 February… I am not someone who celebrated it… just that the fact how valentine’s day is celebrated in Japan caught my attention. People told me that on 14 February, girls (instead of guys) would give chocolate to the guy that they like or had a crush on..well..you get the idea…then a month later…if the guy feels the same way…he would response to this….lebih kurang camya laaahhh….if you need more precise detail, google kan ada… :p

Cute ain’t it? Girls taking the control… ;)

p/s…I am planning to buy myself godiva anytime soon…each time I said that, I would remember Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl…. She loves godiva choc….and that is precisely why I need to try some…although it cost about rm20 per one small piece…and that is among the cheapest ones…. Hmmm….. waiting for that someone to buy it for me...seems like its not anytime soon….so….a girl had to do wat a girl had to do….and with that I rest my case…