Tuesday, February 2, 2010

final year...

Final year is here…..just around the corner….me? Feels like I’m still new here…trying to learn as much as I can….going back to UNIMAS wouldn’t be easy for me. The skeptics and jealousy would make it so much harder…the only way I can overcome this is with knowledge…..knowledge is the only-tool to overcome the skeptics and the jealous-people….maybe jealous is not really the right word to describe them…dengki-people suits them better….maybe…..

I only met them once and already I can hear the I-wish-you-fail tone. What is wrong with them? They have everything (at least they have the post and no doubt the knowledge…or they wouldn’t be where they are now)….what’s the point of trying to crush down us who are still trying to publish ourselves? Who are still trying to be someone... or most of all, us who are still learning and will always be learning and studying and trying to achieve what they had achieved and certainly will try to achieve more than them…well…maybe that’s the problem…they want to stay on-top….aiya…..baru saya faham…. :p

Faking it till it’s real…good luck people…don’t give up… ;)