Thursday, February 25, 2010

A - AVAILABLE: maybe not...maybe yes... :p

B - BIRTHDAY: august 7th 1986

C - CRUSHING ON: nth... mls nk pk

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: plain water

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: my close friends

F - FAVORITE SONG: any song that i can sing along...

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: bears ofkoz

H - HOMETOWN: kuching...sarawak a place like no other

I - IN LOVE WITH: myself n my family n my loving friend

J - JUGGLE: is someting my dad is great at

K - KILLED SOMEONE: not yet

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: from kch to btu...miss those days...

M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: choc or strawberry

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 4

O - ONE WISH: i wish all my wish come true... :p

P - PERSON YOU CALLED:sumone who doesnt answer my call anymore...

R - REASON TO SMILE: i am loved and will always be that way...

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: its tearin up my heart

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: today? 4 am...and i went to sleep at 2pluz...just so u know....

U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: hmmm...wana apa maok?

V - VEGETABLE(S):i lurveeee....esp midin...except tauge...its not even a real vege...

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: the regular chest x-ray and my ankle...

Y - YOYOS ARE:fun fun fun and i can do lots of tricks with it... :)

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: the great LEO...roarrrrrrrrr