Friday, February 19, 2010

puan fiela? errr..Ms.fiela okay!




twice today i was called 'puan'...

the first one, 'slamat petang puan'
...i cut him short. 'cik!'
'aper?' shocked, he asked me to repeat...
'saya cik. bukan puan!' i said that with a stern voice...but smilling sweetly in the same time... smiling... he apologize...

2nd time...after long elaboration on what they are serving today...he said, 'puan nak makan aper?'

whattttt???
but he is showing that i'm bz-please-dcd-quick face.....so i just simply said, 'chicken please...'

all through my meal i keep on asking what is it about me today that people actually keeps on calling me puan...isk... was it my clothes? or how i paint my face? well.. my make up just like any other day...brownish-dark eye make-up n sum blusher...n the dryness makes my lips all red....bloody red.....not that its cracked or anything...just simply bloody red....

come to think about it, perhaps that is why they call me puan...usually married lady use red blood lipstick...teens like me, if i am still considered a teen that is :p ,we prefer lipgloss...light pink... or nude....

urghhhh...i am not married people.... huhu