Friday, July 3, 2009

Puppy


My oyasan has puppy….a cute brown puppy…

Until last week, this puppy would run each time he saw me. He would quickly disappear into the house whenever I am around…and I would just smile…

It is very cute…and adorable…

But…

Since yesterday…each time I walk by…he would run to me…jumping around me…trying to place his tiny paws on my leg….trying to get attention….

Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…… and I would laugh and scream at the same time…it's a mixed up feeling. Seriously I don't know what to do…my oyasan would quickly try to call their puppy….but the puppy seems to love me more…hahaha….

At last they have to catch the puppy and hold him in their hand till I leave….

Pengalaman owh pengalaman…..


...by the way.....the picture above is how the puppy look like....same type... :)