Monday, July 27, 2009

Rintik rintik hujan


It has been drizzling all evening…and all night…my bedroom windows being left open..letting the cold breeze entering the room. Guess its not summer yet …since there is no rain during summer. Hot all day and all night.

Today's new experiment…Ouchterlony assay. Again, I learn from my most helpful labmate, Isaji…so helpful and so great with the lab work. Just like me, he is still master year one…but apparently he has so much more experience that me…

Listening to Ketika Cinta Bertasbih by Melly Goeslow…great song…a bit like Ayat ayat cinta by Rossa…and it reminds me of something sad…but its over now…so why talk about it…right? :)

Baskin Robbin ends their 'Challenge the Triple' promotion last month…just before the summer started. Guess that's their strategy since summer promise more customer….watever…I want their ice-cream right now….hmmm….

So many things that I want right now…small simple things that would brighten up my day…but like what my sayang said, things I want is usually the things that is so hard to get…like right now, I badly want M&M…the classic one..no nuts…no crackers…just plain chocolate M&M…..

urghhhhhh