Tuesday, July 6, 2010

cairrrrrr.....

ur stare make me shivers....your smile melts me...when u laugh i feel so happy like a kid getting a candy....


haha...i've been in love with this man since i saw him on tv...he wears all black..his casual-oh-so-cool look drives me crazy...







name: Gackt (sebutan gak-to...if i m not mistaken)
d.o.b: July 4th 1973
p.o.b: Okinawa, Japan
BloodType: A

he's a Japanese male singer....since 1999, over 10 million copies of his album were sold in Japan....more info here

...hensem owh....some people are born to be good looking...charming and downright heartbreakingly handsome....if i have someone this good looking as my boyfriend...plus he is caring, loving, respectful, sensitive, macho, and all the good things that i want in man...i would parade him around just to show him off....hua hua hua...and then we would spend our time together....he loves me...i love him....we get married and have cute babies....and live happily ever after....*wink wink*