Friday, June 12, 2009

....stay with me...

One morning I woke up and feel so down…talking doesn’t help.

I’ve been in my lowest darkest moment….and I hope I won’t ever have to live through it again.

This is nothing compared to what I felt back then.

Now…

I am grateful to be born as Muslim and live as Muslim.

I am grateful to be alive.

I am grateful to be loved and cared.

I am grateful to be here.

Someone told me….’you don’t have to say what you want people to believe about you. Prove it to them instead’. I couldn’t agree more. :)

I know I complained a lot…I whine a lot more….for that I’m sorry.

I know I can be so negative sometimes…I take things negatively…I see things negatively…(would you believe me that I tried to see it positively but I failed?)…I’m sorry about that too.

I have nothing else to say…