Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nyamuk

Where should I start?

I thought all of this had end since I’m not in high school anymore.

Enter KML…same thing happen…..i thought….maybe they just left highschool…so that attitude still in them…they didn’t know any better….they are not that matured yet…

Then I went to UNIMAS….thinking that since it’s a HIGHER LEARNING INSTITUTE, the students there would be much more intelligent and wise, compared to those in HighSchool or Matriculation College……again…I’m wrong…. Age has nothing to do with this…maturity have nothing to do with it…

Then I’m here….most of the people I know are HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL and they are the ‘SELECTED’ ones…thought it wouldn’t happen here….. I’m wrong! AGAIN….and I can say… INTELLIGENT has nothing to do with it……

People! Get a LIFE! Count your own sins!

Jangan nanti sebab nak kumpul pahala nasihati orang….kamu dapat dosa sebab menyebarkan fitnah!

Know the different between BITCHING and MENASIHATI SEIKHLASNYA!

Sure…you know my name…you know my dad’s name….you’ve seen my face…we’ve talk….maybe you’ve work with me….but does that means you knew me? You don’t know me at all…AT ALL……

And since you don’t know me…..STOP BITCHING about me!


p/s: Sometimes I let this thing get to me…and it just drive me mad...and even bring me tears sometimes....….but really….you are just NYAMUK yang terbang BERDESING-DESING di telinga….annoying enough to irritate me….but then I can just *slap it off*……or just *IGNORE*