Friday, February 20, 2009

Freezing Hand

There's nothing much lately. Not going anywhere that much….limited budget..heh heh…after all I came here mainly to sit for the entrance exam… ;)

Weirdly…the weather is getting colder and colder each day…and today, for the first time since I came, it's raining. I said it's weird cause I thought the weather should slightly be less colder since its entering spring….but I'm wrong. I'm not sure if this is normal or it's because of the global warming. We all know the weather worldwide has changed dramatically lately…blame it on us…

I have another one week to go before coming back to Malaysia. Honestly, I don't know what to feel. Back home, there are just so much to do…another level of the preparation and I have such a limited time to do so.

Even now I don't know what to feel. I'm looking forward to further my study. In the same time I can't help but feeling a bit worried about the fact that I'm doing research in quite a new field for me. Luckily I have that ability to fake my self-confident till I actually gain a real one. :p (it helps people. Self-confident is the biggest key of our success and if you can't find any in yourself, fake it. And before you know it, your true self-confident will resurface. :D )

Hve a pleasant day friends...don't let anything to ruin your day today...not a single thing! :D