Friday, February 20, 2009

Nyum nYum nyUm nyuM

Other than the low…low temperature that keeps my hand freezing all the time and makes it hard for me to breathe and my lip are so dry and so does my skin… ( complain complain complain! :P ) … I cherish every moment I spend here. Went to eat sushi again yesterday and (proudly saying this…ahax) my fiancée said I can eat raw Japanese food..heh heh…..cant deny though, the are some that really makes my eyes all watery and feels like throwing up…like that sotong-sushi….urghhhhh…. hehe ….other than that, it's fun trying all this new cruisine (can I use cruisine?..hurmsss)...

...something that I can't make myself to eat...its raw-sotong....not really sure actually...huhu


the ooey-gooey urgh-urgh natto..hehe....its actually soya bean...my guess was its fermented...lebih kurang la.. :p



...onigiri(mun salah sorry aaaa)........bagi kmk its a family of sushi...hehe....luarnya seaweed...dlmnya nasik kepal...berintikan seperti tuna or telur ikan... lurve it.. :)


mi-kolok versi jepun. .. :p


sushi......nang nyaman....unbeatable.....huwaaaaa.....i bet i'll miss sushi the most when i'm home... :p....sushi king sekpat lawan la...mungkin sbab makanan sitok fresh...



maguro-don......he said its tuna...maguro is tuna mun sik salah..heh heh....another favourite of mine......

...nyum nyum nyum.....