Wednesday, January 21, 2015

When it hit….it hits the hardest




Last week was such a crazy week at work. Super stressful. Super busy.

My yield drop….crazy drop….I power pump like crazy…I eat like crazy as well.

But nothing works! Trust me…

I was close to tears!

Oh well…I was in tears…as I was driving home one afternoon, sending 1 bottle for my baby…just one! When I know he needs 2 bottles at least…I cried…I can feel my heart is broken. Is this the end?!

Never knew it will be this emotional!

Or I am this emotional!

He is turning 1 in 3 months!

Should I stop?!

Of course not….

I guess it is the worst so far because it is that time of the month as well.

Hormonal plus stress at work…

Haihhh…. I can’t stop…I won’t stop…

So now the supply is back up…very slowly…but hopeful…I have to…I have no choice

So keep on pumping mamaS

p/s: what I did was, I feed him more solid food and more plain water….they need to eat more anyway…hahaha….