Friday, February 14, 2014

bittersweet symphony


Feeling bitter
Lots of reason to feel bitter…. :(


On the bright side, someone is coming today! It is the weekend! Hoyeah…family gathering..eating and lots and lots of chit-chatting in the kitchen I am sure!

LDR..ehe…we even have a glamorous name for it…..aiya..it means long-distance relationship.

You’ll never get used to it. Trust me.

You can only handle it and don’t let it control your life.

At first, I thought I will be ok with it…I can fly there now and then…then come the crazy-hormone-imbalance…the challenge to stay calm and don’t let it rule your life suddenly seem impossible…so…pulanglah kepada-Nya…yup…that’s all.

2 of my dearest friends is getting married this year. 
Alhamdullillah. 
As someone married myself, I can’t even begin to explain how happy I am for you guys. 
The happiness that comes with marriage is indescribable. 

You guys will fight…ok…in my case, we will still fight and argue…but the best advice someone gave me on ‘fighting/arguing’ is, make sure the fight makes you two closer…

It will be hard… :) suddenly you have this one person that will be with you for the rest of your life

It will be easier…. :) suddenly you have this one person that will be with you for the rest of your life

Suddenly my bestfriend is mine! He is mine ok

Haha…. 

Suddenly I can share every single thing with my bestfriend

Suddenly I have someone to rely on…a shoulder to lean to…a chest to tumbuk bila geram (naah…don’t do that! :p )…

The most important thing, don’t share your stories with others…especially the ‘problems’…the fights, the argument, the cold-war…just don’t…share it with Allah…because behind closed doors, no one-else knows…no-one else…

Forgive me for saying this, but us girls (girls?! OMG..haha)…anyway…us girls tend to do this. No matter what our intention is, just don’t do it. Sooner or later, you will regret doing so.

And that my friend, end our session today. :P