Wednesday, February 12, 2014

9 months

Happy 9 months to baby!!! ;)

The truth is , I didnt even realized we have reach 9 months. My preggy-mind somehow thought that 9 months=40weeks ..well most apps consider 40 weeks is the longest ... well 40-42weeks ... and we've been told again n again that pregnancy last for 9 months....never in my mind to realized that it is actually simple math... 36weeks/4=9months...silly me

So how am I feeling?

Great!

Minus the sleepless night and the backache and the crazy-mood swing and wanting to lay down all day and the I'm-hungry-all-the-time-but-can-only-eat-sesuapdua-at-once...

Hey...I am great... hehe

Cant believe one month left....I m counting days actually. Pray for me that baby will leave the womb between 40th-42nd weeks....aminnnn ;) ney tauk sempat g pengilan nua...hihi