Wednesday, July 10, 2013

...The wedding...

I m married...

I know...lame right? But I do...I seriously do feel like shouting to the whole wide world; I m married! I m married and I am happy and he is my bestfriend n we fight like old married couple n we berkukut like teens in love n we just enjoys each other's company.

the wedding was such fun! My make up was perfect...my dress is simply adorable (minus the fact that I didnt loose even one inch!!!)... we had fun...we laugh and smile and giggle and just had fun! 

After ijab kabul, I cried...hell...I cried from the start till the end! My mascara totally messed up...my fake eyelash drop off...my eyeliner just ...haha....my friend said I look like the My Chemical Romance....kikiki...I even stained my shawl with my tears! My mak andam(which is my beloved friend) need to redo the make-up for the photoshoot....

But....it was perfect...alhamdulillah it went smoothly. My close friends n family are there. 

Next is the reception....omg...I am head over heels with my dress. Did u guys know that my dress is pinkish purple?! Who wudve thought I would dare to wear that colour?!

Oohhhh....the bagpipe! My wedding have bagpipe played. They played it when we 'march-in'... then we walked under the swords...there is absolutely no words to describe ur feeling when u r walking under that swords...its like time stop n nothing else matter...

Then the cake-cutting ceremony. I told him I want pulut kuning instead...but how can we 'cut' pulut kuning with the sword? Haha. 

Anyway...when the band march in...playing the bagpipe(again!!! I know!!! Hihi)...the sword bearer march in front of them, my sister said, there is no way anyone can miss the excitement on my face...hihi. I love the song they played.....I love that moment....it was a bit kelam kabut cuz none of us know what to do n where to stand....do I hold his hand? Or do I just stand like a princess next to him...or what? Hihi...but who cares? We r the pengantin n we do what we like...n yes that is exactly what we did.

But most of all, it went great. There are flaws here n there...but hey...kita merancang sebaik mungkin, the rest is fate. ;)

Thanks all.....thanks for everything...