Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hopes and dreams....



Hopes n dreams....I have none....
Crappy crap crap...
The truth is I do have hopes and dreams...
I just have to dig deeper to look for it...

Went to the office again today.
After 2 years, the case is still a nightmare to me...
When he said they have come to a decision...I said to myself,"is this how it felt when u r being convict?"

(2 guys just sat right next to me...and started to chat....I wish I have the nerve to say, "sir, I m not interested to hear your voice at all!..)

Anyway, back to the office...so yeap...I m being punished.... Punished for being ignorance. Forget about the fact that he forge my signature. Forget about the time when he came n bellowed that he should have the car. I couldnt make it clear enough that I don't want the car....I don't even want the dust from it!!! forget the fact that he stated that he badly wants that car n his dad can do so n so by talking to so n so...oh well....I do wish u get the car back. I seriously do. I know how much it icks you to loose the car...I know u far too well.

So hopes n dreams...I do have hopes n dreams...
I hope u get the car...
n whenever I dream of you, its my worst nightmare ever! Haha