Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Transition




Sad
Is it?
It is sad but I think that is part of life
Throughout your life, you will meet hundred if not thousands of people.
Some stay, some left
Some stay and you love it
Some stay and you are uncomfortable with it
Some left and you feel it is ok
Some left and you miss them all the time
But hey, why mourn over something that is gone?
Dont make enemy, but you dont have to keep everyone
Ever heard of the story about a girl who has a hundred close friends but in the end she has no one?
Simply said, our resources are limited
Our time and money and energy is limited
It is like the friendship is liquefied when you have too many close friends
You need to manage the time so you can be fair to all of them and to yourself not forgetting your family
So yup.I dont think it is possible
This bring us to our topic;
Keep that matters and let go of the rest
Dont make enemy but you dont need one hundred close friends
Sometimes things happen and you and your best friend drift apart
It is ok.forgive and let it go
If in the future our path crosses again, smile and perhaps the long coffee chat can happenagain.and again. :)

So if one day you and I drift apart, just remember, I do not hate you, I forgive you and hope you can forgive me toowhy I stay away? Because at that moment of time, I am not comfortable to be around youshould we try again in the future if our path crosses, maybe we should.maybe we should not.let time tell