Thursday, March 8, 2012

a year later

A year later

A year later…what have I learn?

So much…

Slowly I realized that I’ve learned so much more since the last couple of years than I ever did in my entire life before.

Unfortunately…it is nothing compared to everything else that I have yet to learn…to discover…

Remember how we tend to sigh when the rain fall?

We would say… “aie! Hujan hari!”… with disappointment in our voice…

Normally we failed to realize how blessed we are for the rain… not to mention the rainbow that comes after the rain…oh..and the silver lining before the rain itself!

Same goes with the troubles and challenges in our life.

Be grateful cuz it’s true what they said, “ada hikmahnya nanti”…

Keeps this in mind when you are being challenge by people surrounding you…by life…by yourself…

p/s: someone tweeted this Facebook becoming more a place for preacher-wannabes, critics ala-Simon Cowell, free-advertising & bragging egos. I'm reducing my visit.

As an untrained blogger…saye terase..haha….oh well… :P