Thursday, March 8, 2012

X Y Z

When you do X,

I feel Y,

I wish you do Z instead....


When you barely call me, i feel sad and lonely. I wish you would call me more often.


When you go out with another girl behind my back, i feel betrayed. I wish you would be upfront and honest about it.


When you tell other colleague about my personal life, i feel ashamed. I wish you would understand and dont do it again.


When you eat cupcakes then tweet about it, i feel extreme jealousy. I wish I can join you next time....


Hihi... :p


My point is, try to use this as a guideline when trying to express your feelings.

It helps to keep you under control and it is easier to understand on the receiver's end.


;)



Source from emotional intelligent_daniel goleman.....


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4