Saturday, August 6, 2011

Xkan pernah cukup

Masa xkan pernah cukup
It has been months since i have d luxury of lazing around all day...or at least half a day
Then i realized my time is soooo limited cuz i sleep 7hours/day!
Need to stop this beauty-sleep of mine n start being mo productive
Dalam mengejar nikmat2 yg ada..i need to manage my time more wisely
I have yet to complete my reading...ssss!
I have trouble to concentrate what i m doing...i wud spend less than 10mins reading before my mind bugs me to do something else...eg housechores
Do u guys have any idea how much time n energy spend to keep a clean n orderly house?
Salute to all moms n housewives out there.....especially my mom!
I can no longer say i m bored....i can only say...ya ampun....ney pergi masa yg ada?
Its true...masa xkan menunggu kita
Dan setiap detik yg berlalu xkan pernah dapat dikembalikan
So....spend ur time wisely
& spend few minutes a day to tell d person u love/miss that u do love/miss them...eg ur parents...ur siblings...ur cousins...ur friends....poke them on fb...i believe they will smile even if its just a poke...(but spend less time on fb....get real people!)....

Hokey....mok mandi...perlu hanta my cousin ke airport...told u i dont have d luxury to laze around anymore....but i m lovin it...keeps me occupied....physically n mentally! ;)

p/s: dont forget to smile at urself today...look into ur eyes n smile n tell urself how lucky u r to be who u r today...n how u will improve urself to be better...to b the best... :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4