Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kerinduan


There must b a reason why we get along so well
Though we met not so long ago....felt like we've known each other for a lifetime
The vibe we send to each other is crazily synchronized (synchronize?! Iskk...xjumpa better word).....
I hope its d same way around
There is no way we can fake our chemistry attraction rite?
I m excited today cuz if everythin goes on smoothly,
The present from me will reach its destination
We love love love to eat..though we can be picky at times..
But i m sure, this present will make everyone happy!
Especially me....hehehe......(fiela over excited! Iskkkk....)

Cant wait to meet again! Although my heart breaks each time i left....but i promise....jika ada jodoh....i will return! ;)


P/s: i m single...stop saying i have a boyfriend! Start praying for me instead! :p
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4