Monday, June 27, 2011

my friend's advice



friend 1 is a health-freak...I know freak is not really a good word...but in this case he is...in a respectful way. He is the 1st guy I met who knows what it takes to be healthy n live by the rules for years. Such discipline deserves a standing ovation from me! (My self-discipline in my eating n work-out habit is crazy terokkk! isk)
anyway, his tips to be healthy n happy is simple...eat healthily, work out and socialize. Eat healthily, work out n socialize (not just in fb! deactivate your fb for a while and start socializing in real world people!)

Then there is this girl. I’ve known her for a while now. i love her so much till years apart can’t even grow any distance between us. over the years i watched her grow into a lady...her laugh changed from hahaha to hihihi ( heh heh...but its true...real lady dont even laugh. they just smile n smile some more)... anyway...her advice to me is pray....and pray....recite al Quran n zikir and always think about our maker... she even gave me a cd full with qasidah n listening to it gives me a sense of tranquility...

3rd friend of mine...he is more direct...more than once he 'slapped' me hard with his words. sometimes he 'shakes' me with his anger. Once in a blue moon he would talk to me nicely (hehe:..yesss! awak jahat dgn saya but I m grateful for that!) and his advice is, be objective. Whenever a problem occurs, study it and set your objective on solving it. dont let your emotion sway your rationality (ok.lets stop here...in this case, for me, its imposibble to decide without puting some feeling into it...so for me, I would balance both...or rather a little bit of emotion and a whole lot of rational thinking...at least that is what I am trying to do..though being a girl we tend to follow our emotion rather than our rational thinking)...

there u go...I have a great great group of friends and my secret is, be friends with everyone...and be a good friend to them...( I hope I m a good friend! ;) ) and they advice me alot! I mean that is what friends are for...besides the seasonal mintak chia..haha...