Wednesday, June 22, 2011

me...n you

"Not everyone see things like u do, so before you say anything, think how it may imply to others"

I see rainbow after each rain...when there is none, i would still find joy in seeing the clearer n somehow 'cleaner' sky....i see silver lining behind every dark clouds.... i see pretty clouds on hot stuffy day...

Most of the time i wanna see the best in you...and when things turn around i would somehow appear surprised...but the truth is i am not dat surprised...i totally get it why some people act the way they did...sometimes it does baffle me but even that pass quickly...you see...i m too busy to be happy, to let such thoughts linger around in my brain...

I m not always like this...in the past i was in a very dark place. Now that i let some light into my life, i wanna keep it as bright as possible for as long as possible for we do not know what will fall upon us tomorrow.

My dearest friend....i do wanna make u a bright-orange person. I know you've gone through alot. I know you've been in pain for so long, till you feel numb. When the pain is too much for you to handle, someone would be ur punching bag. If its far worse, you would breakdown n cry....and that is ok. Crying helps...it does...breakdown helps...we r human...with thoughts n feelings...

Sometimes your emotion hijack your rationality and when that happens, you failed to appear cool n collected as u always do...but that's ok. What's not ok is if you refuse to be better and let the hijacking happens again n again n again...that is unfair..unfair to u n the people surrounding u...

Friend...find your inner strength...tuhan xkan menguji kita lebih dari yang kita mampu hadapi...but being human, most of us give up far too easily...we let our emotion control our thoughts n most of the time the results r disastrous. Stop it! U r stronger...much stronger...

Find ur inner solace n u will be better....insya allah

Please don’t let all the pain n misery in your life turn you into someone bitter and full with hatred.

I would be lying if I told you I don’t feel sad or grief or pain anymore…but I am telling you the truth if I told you I am healing nicely…slowly but nicely… :) and I wish you the same…