Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aftershock day 4

...the longest 4 days in my life...

I love my friend n i love her company...
...but i must admit...all of this are overwhelming...

We still get the quake from time to time...the latest is this morning...around subuh....but we r ok

There is nothing much i can share here...

My mind is totally numb...

I m fine...food is enough...there's water...electricity (they havent cut it off although they say they would)

I m just getting restless...i want to go back to my home...pack my stuff and be ready to leave this country asap.

I feel awfully bad when my parents asked me to come home as soon as possible...i just dont know what to say...i feel awful cuz i kno i can stop them from worrying so much, but i did nothing...

I really am fine here...its just that japan is really unstable right now...japan is always an unstable country...earthquake everymonth! That is not stable at all...but with mega quake this big....why would i wanna stay longer? Why would i let my mum worrying day in day out?

Plus some university are cancelling their commencement ceremony...they want to encourage their foreign student to go back to their homeland soon as possible.

One of my friend had his parents to come to visit him here...they arrived in tokyo on saturday evening around 7...he fetched them from the airport around that time n only reached home at 2am due to the heavy traffic! That is crazy! The parents are quite miserable since that night...they refuse to go out n just want to go back to malaysia...

Get what i mean?

Plus with the food shortage,its only fair for us to leave so that the rest of the food in this country can go to those who stay...its not like i m staying to help! I m only using up their limited food,water n electricity! What kind of person do that? Its like 'mencuri dari yang miskin'.... :(

So why am i not packing my stuff to go home?

Cuz i cant even go back to my own home here!

Nuffff saiddd
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7