Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

1st...my thesis presentation is next week....am i ready?....

2nd...got few 'valentine's day' wishes today...oh well....u guys shudve wish me 'love' everyday n not only on the 14th feb! what is so significant about this day anyway? even the historians ensure us that valentine's day celebration has been blown-up out of proportion...so if u wanna show ur love to someone...sila jangan tunggu 14 feb...especially if that someone bernama afiela....

but owh well....i do love today anyway...cuz all over japan...all of the stores will be selling all sorts of choc....its like a chocolate-galore anywhere u go...n the great thing is, it will be going on for weeks... :D

3rdly...the thing about having ur relationship 'crash n burn' is that u will feel like u have no idea when it comes to relationship...when people asked for your lovey-dovey-relationship's advice, at first you will tend to shy away from this task.....but come to think of it, you do know better...cuz u've been there, done that!

4th…I m glad people finally see me! really see me! n not just as someone’s else’s shadow…I can be a great shadow….but I’m even better as a whole person….insya Allah…]

;)