Monday, January 24, 2011

Pain

God creates us considering every tiny detail there is...

One of the thing we oftenly wish for is the inability for us to feel pain...

It is only once the pain has subside that we may realize that pain is actually a gift from god.

The pain teaches us to be stronger.

It prepares ourself for more pain that we will surely face later.

Ironically, it also teaches us not to ever hurt anybody else.

Cuz through healing ourself,we learned that the only person we should stick with is the one who hold our hands through the healing proccess...n more often than not, the person who hurt us will left us hurt...broken-hearted...in pain...

My heart is in pain....i m grieving....

I m also healing....slowly....painfully...n that is thanks to my family n friends....

Well....u do deserves my appreciation....

So thank you for the 'gift'...

...and no...u wont get anymore gifts from me....

Oh....maybe just 1....

...n dat is a life without me...

....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5