Friday, January 7, 2011

chatoyant


...so i m going snowboarding again.....tonite....at midnight...

i m so not planning to go cuz 1stly i dont wanna snowboard ever again....2ndly cuz it cost me quite a fortune since its a 4days trip...and i m not even gonna snowboard....

so why meh i decided to go?

no la...of course i m not forced to go...

suka hati i la nak pegi ke tidak

haha...i m rambling

oh well...truth is i have my own plans tomorrow...sweet paradise again n my sweet friend gonna bring me jalan2 somewhere...x igt nm tempat tu...eon lake house...or something like dat...

i hate it when people cancel the plan last minute

but now i am doing it

so i m hating myself for doing so

sorry kak... :(

you know why i go right?

i wish i m more persistent...but i m not...i have such a soft spot for you-know-who and i kinda disliking it..isk...

what to do?

i'm a girl...

just wanna make you-know-who happy

its like my new year gift to you-know-who

so i will try to have fun

although i'll be a bit sengkek after this

:p

oohh....i prepare some bekal for our journey as well

this time i prepare 'chicken croquette' (AGAIN)...and cek mek molek

although some of my cek mek leaking its gula this time

and it kinda pisses me off

maybe cuz i didnt put enough flour

so the cek mek xmo melekat

and the sugar just leaking out as i was frying it

aiya....so geram one

haha....why m i talking like this?

ooohhh...n i also boiled some chick-peas

n it accidentally become a bit salty

the salt-angel pour tooo much salt in it

so i ended up rinsing the boiled peas 3 time

and hope others didnt find it as salty as i did

it is still edible of course

it is fair to say that my cooking gone a bit awry today

:(

now i need to go n buy eggs n breadcrumbs....

i have yet to fry my chicken croquette

n i have no ingredients for the coating

so

thats all people

just wanna waste ur time

as well as wasting mine

:p

have a great life

and stop provoking others! especially me and my friends...it is so not nice