Wednesday, September 22, 2010

this is my raya post

i dont know why but i never really learn from my mistake...i keep on reminding myself that nobody besides my own family deserves sacrificing for...i learned this the hard way but yet i did it again and again...cuz for a while i forget that that person is still the same person who dont deserve me...i have a soft spot in my heart for that person and now i am praying the spot will be gone...soon...after all that person surely knows how to ice-cold-freeze his heart for me sometimes.. its ok...its who u r... and this is me following ur lead to be cold-hearted when it comes to you...

somebody told me that revenge is a mess. oh dear...i m most definitely not looking for a revenge...i m looking for happiness or at least serenity. anybody who knows me, know that i am not a berdendam type of person. i forgive easily and forget far too easily...as long as you know how...benda ni ada baik buruknya... :(

i heard somewhere about how our body n mind would sometimes jeopardize our own road to success... it scares me sometimes...i hope this is not me jeopardizing my own life...

and i used to respect you...but u told me in a way or another that u dont deserve my respect... so i dont respect you anymore...its what u want right?! ;)



BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop