Thursday, September 23, 2010

igNorANCE

lamak dah sik update blog.

i've deactivated my fb...simply cuz i m so sick of the drama on fb...either by others or me myself...ahaha...need to control my emotion more!

my raya was perfect. a mixture of family and true friends...its one of the perfect moment in my life

my friends r either getting engaged, married or divorced(sighhhh)... but its a sign that we r no longer a kid...its a sign that we are all adult and adulthood comes with the responsibility...

fitnah...backstabber and immature/ignorance people...wat more can i say? ignore the ignorants and ur life would be calmer...

sapa yang akan berdiam diri bila d fitnah sila angkat tangan! leh sik kitak org nasihat kit kmk tok spy just ignore sidak penganok tok? :(

grey's anatomy new season premier is on sept 23rd!!! OMG i cant wait! i miss them terribly! uhuhu

SLAMAT HARI RAYA! ;)

_written on the palm of my hand_ BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop