Monday, May 18, 2009

I flew solo today

I may sound like I’m bragging…whatever…I am so tired but I miss posting something at my blog….so if I want to brag..let me be… :p

I did the experiment totally on my own today. I am pleased with myself since my supervisor seems pretty impressed with my work. For the past two weeks I’ve been learning from my lab mates and now I’m glad that I am capable of conducting the experiment on my own…of course with the guideline from my supervisor… ;)


It’s spring turning into summer and I find myself turning more and more tanned each day…huwargghhhhh…..that’s one of my primary concern right now…haha….but I am serious…keeps on trying to stay out of the sun and I am not surprise if people at my university label me as ‘the Malaysian with the pink umbrella’… :p

I walk to my lab almost (almost okay) everyday. If I have things to do at the lab, I’ll be there around 10am…have lunch between 12-1…come back to the lab after that and go home between 5-6 pm…and I am adapting to the fact that my lab mates really loves to spend their time in the lab although they have nothing to do…and I say that because they even watch videos on youtube at lab…and also because my senpai comes to the lab at 10 am and go home only after 10pm almost every single day…rajin gilaaaa…..I do respect him and I hope to get at least 50% of his rajin-ness. ;)

Been trying to loose weight…haha…I’m bored of hearing that as well. What really pissed me off is that, I eat so little lately…trust me…so little compared to what I gobble down back in Malaysia but still I’m not loosing weight…isk….not mentioning the fact that I rarely drinks carbonate drinks here…not even sweet drinks…ice-cream only 3-4 times since I arrived here….knaklaaaaa…..isk….


Whatever la owh…I’m tired…. Nite people…or should I say….oyasumi~

:)