Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We’ve grown up…

    When I saw a friend of mine in his working attire just now, I feel so 'old'. We were schoolmate since primary 1 and now I saw him in his working attire. It reminds me of how much time has pass. Even me myself has started working, although I'm planning to further my study soon enough.

    Some of us even already plans that special day, the day when you make a vows to share your life with your partner for the rest of your life. Aha…perhaps one day I will see my friend tagging along her 3 children and that will make me feel quite old. HuHu… eh… it might be me bringing along my chubby child. Hehe…

    When I really think of it, we are just 22 years old. Or is it already 22 years old? 22 don't sound that old right? I really don't know.

    I do miss my childhood. I bet all of us does. We long for the time when our only responsibility is get good grade in school and take out the trash at home every day. And if we neglect our responsibility, all we get is a reminder from mum, be better next time and things will be just fine…

    The world is getting closer to the end, that's why we barely realize how fast time passes us by…