Sunday, September 21, 2008

My weekend…


Smalam ada kelas tambahan with my students. Didn't really teach them…just sharing tips on how to answer the exam question and how to make their revision. Had a nice time with them. Just that I wish I knew more so that I can help them more…but it's kind of frustrating knowing that they are not really 'hardworking' when it comes to doing their revision. I think they have given up on my subject. My subject? Hahaha….what am I thinking? Why should I acknowledge the 'amanah' that's not really mine in the first place? Isk…


In the afternoon I spend my time doing…hmmmph….can't remember what I did yesterday. Its just another boring Saturday.


Today. Sunday. In the morning, wash my car (hahaha)…then went to the library to find some reference books, then in the afternoon, go out with my parents and sister and brother, looking for that kasut raya. Iskhh….went home empty handed. I guess I was too choosy when it comes to buying shoes. Well, there's this pair that I really like, but my beloved that decided that its too 'high' for me. He didn't want me to damage my feet and my back bone. Iskhhh…thanks dad.


Well, that's my boring weekend. Tomorrow start working again. Another week to go before the Hari Raya break…then another week to go before he come.. Yeay! Can't wait dear. U asked me why am I so unmotivated lately…well…"dah orang tersayang jauh. Mana ada semangat…isk"…