Monday, May 12, 2008

...my new kingdom...

heylo all.....yup...i'm moving to this new spot....so from now on all my post will be here..no more in the boring fs blog...isk.. hurm...why do i 'blog'? cuz i love the attention? ahax...that's the truth friends. all 'bloggers' blog cuz they want their voice/opinion to be heard...to me thats the same with wanting the attention right?

by the way....do you really know what blog means? doubt it...here...let me help you... according to Macmillan English Dictionary for Advanced Learners, 2003, blog= (noun) a biographical web log: a type of diary....tadaa.....that's the definition...and since this is my blog....my diary...i'm welcome to post anything...right? (wink...wink...)

but of course...i've learn my lesson..and i will keep in mind of what happens to the famous 'bloggers' in Malaysia....Raja Petra....i did read few of his post...but i stop..couldn't accept the type of language he's using...isk....

have a nice day!