Sunday, April 17, 2016

That female dog

It is that time again.

Time to start blogging again.

I am being over-active in social-media and whatsapp group and I can feel my ‘bitchy’ side clawing her way out.

 The bad news is, she is almost out!

I can feel my ‘bitchiness’ level rising and I really don’t want that!

It started when I have this ‘friend’.

She complains every hour for every single day.

I am at a point where I can’t tolerate negative people because I am pretty negative myself. I just hope that my negativity doesn’t affect other people as I am trying my best to hide it and becoming more positive.

Maybe that is why I simply can’t stand her. Her complains drives me mad every time. It comes to the point that I react to her negativity with negativity as well. My compassion has gone. Totally gone when it comes to her.

shoot bitch
die b**** die!


Oh well...that is why I decided to start blogging again. So I won’t spend that much time on other media.

so here we are….we will talk about pretty stuff and parenting and breastfeeding and childbirth and the amazingness of pregnancy and such!


Take a ride with me! :D

happy baby