Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Love

Do we love ourselves enough?

As I was driving home yesterday, I was trying to come up with a plan on how to lose some weight before I become overweight.

Before I knew it, my mind wonders into something else… I asked myself, do I love myself enough?

Do I love myself enough?

If I do, then why am I not taking a better care of myself?

I started to come up with a conclusion, family with happier and healthier wife/moms, last longer. They are happier and healthier as well.

It is true what they keep on repeating in Rio 2, ‘happy wife, happy life’.

I am generally happy. I am in love and I love my small family.

But who am I kidding? Who am I lying to as I ignored my health? As I ignored the fact that I haven’t lose any weight since I gave birth to prince a year ago.

As I was chasing the ball with him the other day, I can feel my ankle ‘moaning’ in pain due to my weight.

When I saw my own picture, I saw a tired person, unhealthy even, with her chubby cheeks (and it is not even cute!)

How can I be healthy when I weight this much?

Oh if only you guys know how much I’ve suffered due to this!