Friday, February 17, 2012

Walk the talk, talk the walk

usually my posts are based on my readings, discussions or sometimes my own experience...which is just a pinch...i know....

most of the time i reread my posts during my leisure time without the need for me to re-digest the content all over again.

lately few incidents in my life makes me 'terduduk'....and a voice tells me... it is time for u to walk the talk....

this is the time when nothing can help me except for the knowledge...no matter how trivial it may seems before...

and true enough...more often than not...when i tried to solve a problem, there are times when my mind goes blank...no matter how hard i tried to think...it is just blank....that’s when i realize...how can i digest something when there is nothing?

moral of the story is, learn like u gonna live forever....pray like u gonna die tomorrow ....n ask the right question to the right person at the right time....insya Allah....