Friday, July 8, 2011

my cewi-ness! ;)

Another weekend

Another trip to the mainland…

Mainland? Okey…another trip to the peninsular Malaysia!

Last trip was so much fun I cant stop smiling remembering them

But this week has been crazy hectic I barely have the time to blog about it!

My readings are piling up!

Mom is encouraging me to read The Secret!

I am still halfway through E.I (not gonna give you guys the details!)..haha

I am also halfway through Novel Untuk Asyikin, a Malay novel written by my ayahanda. He asked me to read it for motivational purposes and now halfway through, I can relate myself to Asyikin in that novel…thanks ayahanda…

Just now I went to Centre for Academic Information Services @ Cais …(it’s just a fancy name we have for our library … :P ) ..’

Anyway… apart from the dry-facts-academic-only books, I came across a book called “The wound of the unloved’ …. I’ve read the first few pages and felt wow…I don’t feel like I am unloved…I am very much loved especially by my parents and siblings! But I would highly recommend the book for those who always felt unloved and unwelcome and such. The writer is actually a psychologist and the book was written based on his own case studies and such. I believe it can help many of us… the wound of the unloved…hmmm….quite a depressing title…gonna read it anyway! Maybe I will share some of the content later! ;)

Oh well…so much for my update! Thanks for reading! Hehehe…got a flight to catch in 2 hours time and I have yet to pack my bag….ihatepacking.com

Smile people Smile!

p/s: cewi means excited... ;)