Friday, April 22, 2011

Morning walk

Just got back from my morning walk...

Just months ago my morning walk was my walk to eki then taking the train to shinjuku or shibuya or kayabacho or gyotoku...then i will walk aimlessly before meeting my friends somewhere...

Today my morning walk is round n round the park near home... along it i met people sweeping up dried leaves...smelling the nasi goreng...hearing the birds chirping....hearing the chicken clucking(?)....dogs barking...but it all in one sweet harmony....

The conclusion is, i m missing japan but kuching is my homeland n if i have to stay here for the rest of my life, it wouldnt be a problem....
But if i have to stay oversea since i m marrying a pakistani boy soon...its ok as well.....ehhhhh? Hahahaha.... :p
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8