Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Decaffeinated me!

For the last couple of days…my addiction to caffeinated drinks started all over again….luckily its coffee instead of coke…but unluckily it's still caffeinated drinks…. Drinks that keep me awake when I want to sleep…when I need my beauty sleep….drinks that makes me insomnia…

Truth is I only like coffee when I am drinking it….i love the taste… but i hate the effect….it makes my heartbeat faster than it used to…makes me feel restless…I don't need such things in my romantic life…I am not an undergrad student anymore…a student that needs extra hour to memorize her notes (cuz that's what education is all about nowadays…memorizing facts! Don't tell me it's not true, it is!!!) … being a postgrad…I have all the time in the world to read my notes…between experiments…I always have the time on my hand…no more memorizing notes to the wee hour… being a postgrad …the important thing is to know and understand … not memorizing it for the written exams …honestly, I think open-book test is much much more better than any anything else … it proves that you understand, comprehend … what's the point of memorizing things but unable to understand them?

Reminds me…SPM for my brother would start tomorrow…I am nervous for him…but I hope he would cherish this moment….i love my form 5…I've never been any focused than I ever be when I was studying for my SPM….best time of my life…and the results worth it….worth all the lack of sleep through out the year…

I have a great … excellent SPM result…but what happened after that….its a shame…urghhhh…make me so mad just by thinking about it…. I am still playing with the 'what if' game …. Hmmm…. I should just let gone be bygone….

It's getting colder day by day…need my winter clothing sooner than I thought….

Nite people…..and…..don't cheat on the people that you love….or worst on those who love you…might as well tell them to stop loving you cuz u just don't deserve their love…. (emo emo..hahaha)